Kanga is a quirky piece of multi-functional furniture with a tilted design and spherical form that gives it a dynamic sense of motion. It can be used as a stool or side table and features a flat top, plus an open “pass-through” from one side to the other that makes it perfect for taking a seat or sharing a cocktail.
Kanga is a highly durable, versatile product that can be used indoors or outdoors. It’s UV- and chlorine-resistant construction makes it a perfect compliment to your pool patio, while its lightweight design makes it easy to pick up and move around depending on where the festivities are. Or it can be ballasted and weighted down if the party is always in one place.
- Made of one-piece, rotationally molded, specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene.
- FDA approved and GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Enhanced UV-resistant formulation suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Easily cleaned with readily available, store-bought cleaners.
Features- Cannot be ballasted when illuminated.
- Product tested to 500-lb static load.
- 5-year limited replacement warranty.
22.5 × 21 × 18.23 in
Durable, American-Made Furniture
Tonik products are more than just objects. It’s furniture that is built for the people who use it. Watch our video to see our story.